Yummy Mini Pizza Torpedoes
12 bake at home bread rolls
1/2 cup tomatoes pasta sauce
1 1/2 cups of grated cheddar cheese
10 seeded black olives, chopped finely
3 green onions, chopped finely
100g leg ham, chopped finely
1/3 cup drained canned crushed pineapple
1. Preheat oven to 200 degrees C/ 180 degrees C fan-forced
2. Cut each roll in halfway lengths
3. Place rolls on oven tray, cut side up; spread each half with sauce. Top with 1/2 the cheese.
4. Sprinkle 6 rolls with ham, olives & half the onion. Sprinkle remaining rolls with ham, pineapple & remaining onion. Top
with remaining cheese.
5. Bake about 10 minutes or until cheese is melted.
back to index