Princess Pink Lemonade
1 litre Lemonade
12 Princess Flutes
1 Packet Strawberry Jelly Crystals
1. Prepare 1 bowl with 1cm of water in it & 1 bowl with Jelly Crystal contents in it. Level to approx 1.5cm
2. Dip mouth of princess flute into water bowl then dip mouth of princess flute into Jelly Crystals.
3. Mix Raspberry cordial & lemonade to a soft dreamy pink colour. Keep Refrigerated.
4. Place 1 marshmallow in each princess flute.
5. Just before serving, carefully pour lemonade into princess flutes, try not to hit the jelly crystals.
back to index