Iced Choc Latte
220g bottle Ice Magic
300ml thickened cream
3 litres chilled milk
1 cup chocolate topping
2 litres chocolate and vanilla swirl ice-cream
2—30g Flake bars, crumbled
1. Drizzle Ice Magic down the inside of 12 chilled glasses. Stand about 5 minutes or until set.
2. Meanwhile, beat cream in a small bowl, with an electric mixer until soft peaks form.
3. Combine milk and topping in large jug; pour chocolate milk into glasses.
4. Just before serving, top each glass with a scoop of ice-cream then a dollop of cream; sprinkle with crumbled Flakes.
5. Serve with a long spoon & drinking straw.
back to index